** THE LATEST **
- The brand new Vera Shrimp premieres at Live Theatre – pics, reviews, audience reaction
- PREVIEW | ‘Live Theatre audiences prepare for a downpour of emotions’ – The Journal
- Designer Emily James talks all things Vera Shrimp | BLOG
- Paines Plough’s Come To Where I’m From at the Southbank Centre
- “the sparkle & swing of the writing is irresistible” - The Scotsman on Fat Alice (Breakfast Plays)
Hello there and welcome to my website. Please, feel free to have a nose about.
SOME REVIEWS [from past productions] …
- “brilliant … the sparkle and swing of the writing is irresistible” - The Scotsman
- “I like her lightness of touch, her sense of the absurd and her sure-footed feeling for plot” – Ian McMillan, BBCR4 Pick of the Week
- “a complete delight” ★★★★ – Sunday Express
- “emotive and original” – The Evening Chronicle
- “refreshingly quirky and original” – The Journal
- “genuinely funny and superbly silly” ★★★★ – The List
If there is anything you would like to find out more about, please don’t hesitate to enquire. You can use the CONTACT page to get in touch or post a comment.