** THE LATEST **
- A Wondrous Place nominated for Best Studio Production in the Manchester Theatre Awards
- Vera Shrimp is named the winner of the Live Theatre/Empty Space bursary ’13
- “50 shades of variety as the Traverse gets things write” – The Herald
- She’s ba-ack … the latest on Vera Shrimp
- ★★★★ for the Traverse Write Here Festival from The Scotsman …“including a superb foyer piece called Noise, by Alison Carr, brilliantly performed by Gabriel Quigley”
Hello there and welcome to my website. Please, feel free to have a nose about.
SOME REVIEWS [from past productions] …
- “I like her lightness of touch, her sense of the absurd and her sure-footed feeling for plot” – Ian McMillan, BBCR4 Pick of the Week
- “a complete delight” ★★★★ – Sunday Express
- “emotive and original” – The Evening Chronicle
- “refreshingly quirky and original” – The Journal
- “genuinely funny and superbly silly” ★★★★ – The List
If there is anything you would like to find out more about, please don’t hesitate to enquire. You can use the CONTACT page to get in touch or post a comment.